How to get started
Are you ready to contribute to increasing the findability, accessibility, interoperability, and reproducibility (FAIR) of one or more highly cited and well-known models in the social ecological sciences? Below is a checklist detailing the steps to getting started!
- Check out the models
- Identify what you’d like to work on
- Get set up on GitHub
- Create or contribute to a GitHub issue
- Update issue labels
- Get to work!
Join the community discussion on GitHub!
Ways to get involved
This initiative is being built from the ground up, to support capacity-building efforts, foster networking opportunities, and involve the modeling community in the development of a public good.
There are many ways that you may wish to join the initiative, such as:
- Assigning models in courses you teach
- Designing and implementing replication projects
- Exploring the robustness of highly cited models through parameter sweeps or other sensitivity tests
- Assessing the FAIR-ness of your own models
- Utilizing high throughput computing resources for a selection of highly cited, newly FAIR models
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or ideas!
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.